The same as above really.

This company consists of the 2 Directors-Mr Cook who appears to hold everything together,very polite etc, and then there is the other A Mr Rehan Malik.Much to my disappointment Rehan Malik (Company Director)called me at my place of work, now this alone could have left me in a difficult position had the calls been monitored by my then employer.

Anyway, I met with Mr Malik and he spent a *** of a lot of time trying to convince me of how brilliant he and his company was. I learnt more about what he was now doing and who he had crossed palms with in the past, these included people high up in the 'motorworld' and overseas 'royalty'-yet nothing quite seemed to have materialised to date.

If you have a spare 15 minutes and feel like a coffee with a laugh then get in touch with Rehan Malik (DoC) of The Drake Partnership Bow Lane London- otherwise avoid at all costs.Found out quite a few disturbing facts about Mr Malik and how he conducts his business etc-feel free to contactme for more info-some you will find very interesting...

Had an Experience with The Drake Partnership?

Comments

Labor Ready - Review in Employment Agencies category Labor Ready "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more Aerotek - Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more CareerExcuse - The best career investment for my career CareerExcuse " I have worked as an IT professional for over 20 years but often on short assignments with frequent gaps in between. Though skilled and reliable, the gaps on my..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more